Saturday, July 21, 2012

Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop

I'm super excited to be a part of the Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop! While I was checking out Nicole's list of Must Have Picture Books at Lanier's Lions, I also noticed her post about this blog hop! I love seeing what's new out there, and knowing that I am not alone in my newbie-ness. (I made that word up!) If you are a newbie blogger, like me, make sure and head to Grade Three Is The Place for Me or Lanier's Lions and check it out!

About Me!
1. I live in Colorado. 
2. I will be teaching 4th grade this year.
3. I have taught 4th and 5th grade over the past 10 (yikes!) years.
4. I started blogging last week!
5. I think the best blogging tip I can come up with is to make sure and check out what other people are doing. Other blogs have been my best inspirations for what I want my blog to look like and to get ideas for what I might want to blog about.

Want to join too? Here are 5 things you need to share.
1. What state you are in
2. Your current teaching position
3. Your teaching experience
4. When you started blogging
5. Share a blogging tip/blogging resource

Can't wait to see tons more new blogs!

Ok, on an unrelated note - I CAN'T WAIT for Monday! I am going to be linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for my VERY FIRST EVER Monday Made It! Hooray!

Have a great day everyone! Thanks for visiting!

UPDATED: Here is the list for the blog hop!


 

20 comments:

  1. It is great connecting with you through the blog hop! Can't wait to explore your blog!!

    Patti
    One Class, One Sound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your first Monday-Made-It!!! Off to have a peek around your blog...

    ✿ Judith
    teaching with J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to read more of your blog and learn about teaching in Australia!

      Nichole

      Delete
  3. YAY, another 4th grade teacher!! We need to stick together! I'm your newest follower!!
    -Abby
    Mrs. Saunders' Lovelies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for 4th grade! Loved checking out your blog!

      Nichole

      Delete
  4. A happy hello to blogging. I teach 3rd grade.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My team this year will be one 3rd grade teacher, a 3/4 teacher and me, so I will probably need to learn as much as I can about 3rd graders!

      Nichole

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog! Super cute!

    ☼ Kate
    To The Square Inch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy! I love yours too...I'm a math and science gal for sure. Especially upper grades!

      Nichole

      Delete
  6. Stop by and check out my First Day procedures linky party!!!
    -Abby
    Mrs. Saunders' Lovelies

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you joined my Newbie blog hop! It's been fun connecting with so many teachers!

    Grade Three is the Place for Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for creating such a great blog hop, Janis! I love seeing all these great blogs and knowing that there's other people just starting out. :-)

      Nichole

      Delete
  8. I just found your blog through the newbie blog hop and I am your newest follower!! It is so cute!! I would love for you to visit when you have a chance.

    Jess
    Mrs. Wood's Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and following! I'll be checking out your blog for sure!

      Nichole

      Delete
  9. I am your newest follower and I have an award for you! :)
    Stop by by blog to grab it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks so much Leslie! I am honored!

      Nichole

      Delete
  10. Just found your blog through the hop and am your newest follower. I'm a fourth grade teacher too. I'd love it if you stopped by.:)
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Kristin! Love those 4th graders! I will hop over to your blog and check it out!

      Nichole

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting! I would love to hear your ideas and feedback, so leave me a comment below! :-)