Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thanks and a Story With a Twist


Hello all! I was totally planning on blogging yesterday, but went and worked in my classroom and was pooped when I got home! So, here we are today.

First of all, I want to say thank you to all my new followers. My heart does a little dance each time I see a new name and face pop up! So thank you!

SO. I went to Target yesterday. Again. I know I am addicted to Target because I find any little excuse to go there. Yesterday, I wanted this:
Because I HATE my summer feet!

But, while I was there for my ONE thing, I found myself wandering. First, to the storage section. Then, because it really wasn’t that far away, to the Back To School section. (Hurray for sticky notes and new markers!)


At that point, the book section was on the way to the registers, so of course I had to stop there. And look what I found!!!

Click the picture if you need to buy this RIGHT NOW!
I saw this gem over on Ms. O Reads Books while going through Lindsey’s Must Have Picture Books Linky Party and I was pretty sure I NEEDED it. It practically flew off the shelf at me while at Target. It is very funny, in a dry humor kind of way. Which is completely my style. I can’t wait to read it to my class! Thanks for the recommendation, Ms. O!

Ok, people.

You know my Target journey didn’t end there.

Oh no.

I know you are all thinking it…

Dollar Spot! 

I have to go every time I’m there, and of course I grabbed some things!

 
Nothing too exciting for this trip but I needed some cute note cards to keep at school and I can’t wait to figure out a great use for my purple pocket chart! Suggestions are always appreciated!

Luckily for my wallet and time, the registers are right by the Dollar Spot. I paid for my purchases and off we went.  Yes, WE. My husband was with me THE WHOLE TIME! I’m a lucky gal. :-)

Have a great day everyone! Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for an award Nichole!! Stop by my blog to get it!

    Cyndi
    Lacy's Letters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am flattered!

      Nichole

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting! I would love to hear your ideas and feedback, so leave me a comment below! :-)