Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Week Already?? AND Monday Made It!

Holy moly! Has it really been a week already?

My fresh batch of 4th graders has been learning routines, building community and slowly getting back into the swing of things.

But their teacher? SHE IS EX. HAUS. TED. Kind of like the teacher in this fun back to school book:

I am the teacher all ready for bed. I AM.
However, it was a really great week last week and a good start to this week. I am loving my class! They are enthusiastic and ready to learn....which brings me to my Monday Made It for this week! 

That's right folks! I'm linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for another week of awesome projects. 
 
So. A confession. I didn't actually make this. I won it, downloaded it, cut it, laminated it, cut it again and put it together. But that sounds like working so it counts! In case you missed it earlier, this is the amazing clip chart that I won from Mercedes at Surfing to Success...it's awesome! I love, love, love it!

You can pick one up at her TPT store, here! Go get one! They are so cute!

To make mine (after printing, mounting on construction paper, laminating, and cutting) I punched holes and used binder rings to attach them together.

I used Mavalus Tape to stick it to my cinder block wall by the door...if you have walls that nothing sticks to, like mine, this is the stuff to get! It works SO well! Click the picture below to go to their website!
 
One other thing I made printed, laminated, cut out, etc., was these adorable table numbers/names from Michele at Multiage Moments.
 
Aren't they CUTE??? You can download them FOR FREE, here!

Mine look like this:


I used a smaller paper fan and put it in the middle to make it more 3D. I love the idea of the positive words on the other side...the kids really like hearing that they are brilliant! :-)

Thanks for much for checking out my blog! Make sure to head over to 4th Grade Frolics and link up with your own awesome project!

6 comments:

  1. Love your MMI!!

    The first week is so tiring. I'm heading there next week, so we'll be in the same boat! Glad it's all going well for you!

    Heather
    Peacocks & Penguins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Good luck next week! Even though it's exhausting, the first week is my favorite. :-)

      Nichole

      Delete
  2. Too cute :) Happy to be a new follower! Stop by sometime!

    Kimberly

    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Kimberly! I will definitely stop over!

      Nichole

      Delete
  3. I am there with you on exhaustion! We are in the middle of our second week, and it seems to have hit me hard today. My own children are playing sports, too, and they just started games this week.

    I love your table signs!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew! I bet you are exhausted! Thanks for popping over and commenting!

      Nichole

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting! I would love to hear your ideas and feedback, so leave me a comment below! :-)