Saturday, August 4, 2012

August Currently


Happy Saturday everyone! Today I’m linking up with Farley at Oh Boy! 4thGrade for her fun “Currently” linky party! I’ve been looking at everyone’s currentlys since the beginning of the summer, so I’m very excited to be contributing my own!

 Here’s the scoop on my B2S must haves:

1. I love, love, love new sticky notes. Especially the ones that come in cute shapes and fun colors! I love having a few new sticky note pads to start the year.

I also love Sharpies, but that's neither here nor there, :-)

2. As a kid, I used to love getting a brand new pair of shoes for school, and that hasn’t changed! I always get something new, cute and (hopefully) comfortable. Stay tuned, because I will hopefully be showing you my new cute shoes ANY DAY NOW. (See: Currently Wanting...)

3. I made it, I love it, and I can’t wait to put it to use! My Teacher Toolbox is a new B2S must have…if you haven’t made one yet, I highly recommend it!
Click the pic to check out my toolbox!

Ok, now head on over to Farley's and link up with your Currently!

Have a great day! Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. Love your toolbox! I made one, too. Also, they have Dr. Seuss Converses?????? I love Dr. Seuss...can't wait to check back with you and see the new shoes!
    -Claire
    Special Speckled Eggs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! Aren't the toolboxes fun?? I found out about the Dr. Seuss Converse from Ms. O Loves Books...mine should be here soon!

      Nichole

      Delete
  2. I made a toolbox this summer also! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fun! Can't wait to put it to good use!

      Nichole

      Delete
  3. I love that you're thinking about binders for organizing. I am a binder girl. Once I get my classroom organized I am planning to post pictures and perhaps you can see I am bordering on becoming a binder addict :) I have started a series of posts on my math workshop binder on my blog, too.
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your pictures, Storie! I need to see some visuals to really get my binders going! I will definitely be checking your math binders out...

      Nichole

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Jennifer, I can't wait to get mine! You can go to converse.com and find the Dr. Seuss collection...shipping is free right now!

      Nichole

      Delete
  5. We must of all spent a great deal of time on Pinterest this summer. I made a toolbox as well. I am neck deep in binders too! My number one goal this school year is to stay organized since I am going from 12 students to 29.
    Good luck with the organizing.

    Debbie
    Teise's Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love those toolboxes Debbie! Good luck with your organization as well...29 is a lot! I know how it feels. Last year I had 33 kiddos...yikes!

      Nichole

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting! I would love to hear your ideas and feedback, so leave me a comment below! :-)