Saturday, September 22, 2012

Looking for Upper Elementary Ideas?

Happy Saturday all! (Even though it's late, it's still Saturday!)

I am linking up with Debbie at Rainbows Within Reach for a upper elementary pinners linky. Pinterest and blog stalking have completely re-energized my teaching this year...and finding all these amazing ideas has really felt like a blessing.

Debbie has done the hard work here folks! Check out all the amazing pinners for upper elementary and add yourself to the list. Happy pinning!




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the blog hop! I love Pinterest, so this is the blog hop for me! I'd also love for you to stop by my blog and link up again with me for Fun Friday. I hope to see you!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! I will stop by...I was out this Friday, so no fun, but maybe I can look back a little!

      Nichole

      Delete
  2. Yay! I just added followed a ton of you all on pinterest! Thanks, Nichole!!

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about pinterest re-energizing teaching! Thanks for sharing the link up.

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Emily! It's amazing how many great ideas you can find on Pinterest!

      Nichole

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting! I would love to hear your ideas and feedback, so leave me a comment below! :-)