Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Yikes!

I know, I know. I have been a very, very bad blogger. It has been far too long since I posted and for that, I apologize.

Remember those wisdom teeth I posted about a while back? Well, even though they are long gone, they are certainly haunting me! After two weeks and five days, I am finally feeling sort of normal again. Let's hope it only gets better from here!

Moving on.

I have some seriously overdue and VERY IMPORTANT business to take care of today!

A few weeks ago, I blogged about some amazing giveaways going on around here! Well, guess what friends? I WON! I told you about Crystal's amazing 100 Follower Giveaway here. I was so excited to win...I won a Scotch Laminator (LOVE IT) from Crystal, a $10 Amazon gift card from Vicky, a Hollywood themed Student of the Week pack from Corinna, a September Paragraph Pack from Lisa, a Genre Spotlight Packet from Stacy, and a Sight Words Assessment Pack from Heather! I am so lucky and I love everything I won! I can't wait to start using them all in my classroom.

I also was lucky enough to win a Classroom Friendly Pencil Sharpener from Shannon at Teaching Joys. I can't wait to get it in my classroom! :-)

Thanks to these lovely ladies...I haven't felt this lucky in a long time!

I have really missed blogging and reading everyone else's blogs and amazing ideas. I'm hoping that since I'm feeling better every day that I can get back to a blogging routine.

I'm up to 80 followers! I'm thinking about my 100 Follower Giveaway....anyone want to collaborate? Let me know if you are interested in participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I would love to hear your ideas and feedback, so leave me a comment below! :-)