Monday, October 15, 2012

Mondays...BUT, There's An Upside

I'm cutting to the chase.

We started off Monday in my classroom with a student throwing up all over her desk.

It was not a good way to begin the week. As you can imagine.

However, the other kids handled it really well and I was super-impressed with their maturity. We had a "reading field trip" outside and waited for our custodian to come save the day. Hooray for custodians!

In other, much more exciting and happy news, I am super excited to be a part of the awesome 100 follower giveaway going on over at Caitlyn's blog, Fourth Grade Lemonade!

Click the picture to take you right there!
You all have to go check it out! So many amazing bloggers contributed to this giveaway...go, go, go!

I love Caitlyn's blog and if you don't already follow her, you totally should! She has some amazing ideas!
Fourth Grade Lemonade
Ok, that was a quick post. BUT, stay tuned for my next post about poetry detectives.

(PSST...there's going to be a freebie!)

Last, but not least....GO BRONCOS!


4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for blogging about this! That's a terrible start to the week.

    One week I was having a hard week and at 2:30 on Friday (the last minute of the school day, basically) I was walking down the hall and stepped in a pile of poo. Yes. Poo. A child had had an accident in the hallway.

    If you still come back the next day and enjoy your job after all that, then we must have chosen right somehow! I hope the rest of your week is smooth sailing!

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well. I have to say that poo completely trumps throw-up!!! Yikes!

      I couldn't agree more...we must really love what we do! :-) Thanks for stopping by and hosting the giveaway.

      Nichole

      Delete
  2. Also! You have been "boo"-ed. Check out my blog post here


    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Thanks so much! I'll check it out.

      Nichole

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting! I would love to hear your ideas and feedback, so leave me a comment below! :-)