Saturday, October 13, 2012

October Currently...

Ok, ok. I realize that it's halfway through October. I do. I just don't know how this month is going by so quickly...

Anyhoo...even though it's late {really late} I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy! 4th Grade for her Currently linky party!


Soooo...boots. Maybe these?
http://www.clarksusa.com/_static/webUpload/731/31_62327_10154_6.jpg
These are from Clarks. Click the picture to take you there!
And laundry. 'Nuff said.
5 x 7 Wooden Painted Laundry Schedule Sign

Last, but not least, one of my favorite Halloween books.
The Hallo-Wiener
I love this book because the little guy ends up being the hero....plus the main character is a wiener dog who dresses up like a hot dog for Halloween. Awesome.

Ok...there's my currently for October. If you haven't already, {which you probably have, since I am like number 3,467,832 to link up}, head over there and get to it!

One last thing today. :-) I found a great giveaway that you should go enter!

Liliris at Fourth Grade Garden created a Monster Mash Giveaway! She has tons of cute activities to do with your class...so it pains me to say this {because I want to win of course} but head over there and enter! You can even win your own copy of I Need My Monster by Amanda Noll!

Ok folks. That's it for today! Have a great Saturday!


6 comments:

  1. Love the boots and the book! There are some great activities for The Hallo-Weiner out there this year! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one running behind! I thought the 13th was a perfect day for linking up =)

    Sandy
    http://sandybeach1267.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I'm glad I wasn't the only one! :-)

      Nichole

      Delete
  2. I was late with the Currently too! I love your laundry sign!! I absolutely hate laundry!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Melissa! I found that on Etsy! It's so cute! :-)

      Nichole

      Delete
  3. That laundry sign sums me up perfectly!:) I love boots, but unfortunately it feels weird wearing them when it's still so hot-we don't really have fall or a real winter.

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely hard to wear boots when it's hot! Luckily, it's getting colder here. Thanks for stopping by!

      Nichole

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting! I would love to hear your ideas and feedback, so leave me a comment below! :-)