Friday, November 2, 2012

Seriously? November {Currently} Already? YAY!

I cannot believe that it is November already. This year is completely flying by...

Here is November's Currently from Farley at Oh Boy! 4th Grade! Yay!

Wanting: The sleep thing is a big issue in my life right now! I just need to catch up! :-)

Needing: I think the people at the McDonald's around the corner from school are starting to recognize me. SO, I either need a good disguise or a trip to the store.

Music: "Emancipator" is electronic music. It's very downtempo and it's great for work time! The kids like it and I love it when I'm working after school or on the weekends. Since it doesn't have words, it easy to just let it blend into the background.

Don't forget to go link up at Oh Boy! 4th Grade and make your own Currently!

Tomorrow is the last day for my 100 Follower Giveaway! Make sure you get your entries in so you can be the lucky winner!



14 comments:

  1. I love my fall & winter clothes more than anything. I have recently been looking into boots, but I'm not completely convinced I can pull them off :) I hope you get to sleep in tomorrow. Good luck with your 100 follower giveaway!
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Storie! I highly recommend Clark's ankle height boots...they look awesome with jeans AND some of their styles are waterproof. (Not sure if that's helpful where you live! LOL) Have a great weekend!

      Nichole

      Delete
  2. I love fall clothes too! I also love finding fellow 4th grade teachers through linkys. New follower!!

    Brittany
    Stickers and Stamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! 4th grade rocks! Thanks for following!

      Nichole

      Delete
  3. I am liking the fall weather as well here in San Diego. I can't sleep in tomorrow, but I wish I could. I have two little ones! I also brought home a ton of work for next week. I'm a new follower!!

    Heather
    mrsbucaroff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I hope you got to sleep in a little bit with your little ones - LOL! Here's to working on the weekend?? :-)

      Nichole

      Delete
  4. I hope you enjoyed sleeping in as much as I did today! I <3 Saturdays!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleeping in felt pretty darn good! Yay for weekends and one extra hour of sleep. :-)

      Nichole

      Delete
  5. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! I'm now following you back! Sleeping in past 5:30 this morning was soooo nice! Except now I don't feel like doing anything! Have a great weekend!!

    Cheryl
    Spotted Around the School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl! Thanks for following me! Sleeping in did feel pretty good!

      Nichole

      Delete
  6. Hopefully you will get to sleep in tomorrow morning with daylight savings time! Fall weather is the best! I love sweaters and boots. I need a new pair of boots though. I always wear mine out I wear them so much!

    Come check out my currently!
    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My extra hour felt great today! Hooray! New boots are always a great buy...I love mine!

      I'll pop over and check it out!

      Nichole

      Delete
  7. Thank goodness for Friday nights! I sleep at least ten hours to catch up from the week!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes feel like such an old lady on Fridays, but I totally agree! I come home and fall into bed. LOL

      Nichole

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting! I would love to hear your ideas and feedback, so leave me a comment below! :-)